Friday, September 12, 2008

The Beat Goes On...

Well, I didn't get to amend my blog post last night because when the vet called back...she didn't have much to report. Still waiting on blood test results, etc. I called again this morning and I guess she has to call me back again.

Tell me, Tesla (and thank you for responding regarding your bean's experiences with horrible pet owners. Sometimes I do need perspective), how many times can a client call about her pet in the ICU before she is deemed a nuisance by the office staff? I called before I visited yesterday, I called last night, then I called this morning and I plan to visit later today. Am I smothering the techs?? I don't want attention from the vet or the staff while I'm there, I just want to reassure Hugh that he does still have a home and a family who misses him and that we haven't forgotten about him.

Uh, oh. Forgot to put the turkey and the peaches in the fridge. HOLY COW, speaking of peaches, look at these suckers (Darius the thirteen-pound mancat inserted for reference):



"Lady, I know you put these cat treats here for me, but if you don't re-do these countertops PDQ I'm going to yak on your humongous produce."


God Bless Texas. Everything is bigger here.

No comments: